Important COVID-19 message: Our online store is continuing to operate as normal. Australia Post are experiencing some delays in delivery times due to increased parcel volumes and COVID-19 procedures. (Victoria, in particular, is experiencing significant delays at present). These delays are outside of our control. We appreciate your patience during this challenging time.DO YOU OFFER AN EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE?
Yes. Express delivery is available for orders with a packed weight not exceeding 5 kilograms. The charge for this service is a flat $14.95, which includes parcel tracking, signature on delivery and parcel insurance.
If your order exceeds 5kg, express will not be displayed as a freight option during checkout.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY EXPRESS PARCEL TO ARRIVE?
Express orders placed after 11:00 am (Adelaide time) will leave Send A Toy next business day for delivery within 1-2 business days following dispatch (metro areas).
EXCEPTIONS TO NOTE:
- Express orders sent to postcodes outside of metro areas may take longer than 1 - 2 business days to arrive.
- Express orders are not posted or delivered on weekends or public holidays.
- During extreme weather or fire events delivery of express orders may be delayed.
- During COVID-19 restrictions some delivery delays may occur.
- Occasionally delays occur as a result of our carrier, which we have no control over. Send A Toy will not be held liable for nor provide compensation for any delivery delays incurred.
WHAT FREIGHT COMPANY DO YOU USE?
All express delivery orders are transited via the Australia Post Eparcel system. Our $14.95 express delivery charge includes parcel tracking, signature on delivery and parcel insurance.
DO YOU OFFER A SAME DAY DELIVERY SERVICE?
HOW DO I PLACE AN EXPRESS DELIVERY ORDER?
Please proceed through our online checkout as normal. When our 'Shipping Methods' are displayed, select the Express Post option. If your order exceeds 5kg Express Post will not be displayed as a shipping option.