This cute pink Wheely Bug Pig is a fabulous kids ride-on toy that features omni-directional castor's and unlimited mobility. On a Wheelybug you can go backwards, forwards, sideways or around and around. A fail-safe gift idea for toddlers, encouraging hours of active fun. Age Guide: 12 months +
Features: Aluminum handle (Polyurethane grip),securely bolted to base, base made from plantation timber with smooth rounded contours, polyurethane leather cover for easy cleaning, soft foam padding on the rigid inner and stainless steel spring feelers with Polyester rope inside for support.
Size: small size 22cm (seat height), 38cm length, 23cm width
1. Only use your Wheely Bug under adult supervision.
2. Wheely Bugs should not be used as a walker or aid to support walking.
3. Ride on toys can tip over on surfaces that are not flat. The toy should be used only on smooth, level, dry surfaces.
4. Do not use on or near hills, inclines, steps, stairs, bridges, near a swimming pool or other body of water.
5. Shoes must be worn at all times.
6. The toy should always be ridden with both feet on the ground.
7. Only one rider at a time, multiple riders may cause the toy to tip over.
8. Never allow a child to stand on the seat.
9. Check that the handle and wheel bolts are tight before using (a loose handle or wheel can make the toy unstable).
10. The maximum rider weight recommended is 25kg (or 50lbs).
11. Clean regularly in accordance with the manufacturers cleaning instructions.
12. Never use polishes, abrasive cleaners, steel wool or strong solvents to clean your wheely bug.
13. Don’t leave out in the weather or exposed to sunlight for extended periods.
14. Keep sharp points away from the covering.
15. Have fun!
Yes. Orders with a packed weight not exceeding 5 kilograms are eligible for express post. The charge for this service is a flat $13.95. (If your order exceeds 5kg express post will not be displayed as a freight option during checkout).
Express post orders placed before 11:00am (ACST) will leave Send A Toy same business day (excluding South Australian public holidays).
Express orders placed after 11:00am ACST, or sent to postcodes outside of the express network will usually take longer than 1 business day to arrive).
Only one delivery attempt will be made for ALL shipping. If no one is in attendance at the time of delivery, your parcel will be taken back to your local post office for safe-keeping and collection.
Your order will be posted within 24 hours, excluding weekends and South Australian Public holidays. (Express post orders placed before 11:00am ACST will be dispatched same business day). Delivery times vary depending on your location, please refer to the table below below for further details.
Our delivery standards apply from the time your parcel leaves Send A Toy and are based on Australia Post's delivery guidelines and our experience. Occasionally delays may occur as a result of our carrier for which we have no control over. In this circumstance Send A Toy will not be held liable for nor provide compensation for the delay or any resulting inconvenience.
Please allow extra time for processing and delivery at peak Christmas times and extreme weather events.
TRANSIT TIME (following dispatch)
|Adelaide Metro||1 - 2 business days|
|South Australia (areas outside Adelaide metro)||2 - 4 business days|
|Melbourne Metro||2 - 3 business days|
|Victoria (areas outside Melbourne metro)||3 - 5 business days|
|Sydney Metro||3 - 4 business days|
|New South Wales (all areas outside Sydney metro)||4 - 6 business days|
|ACT||3 - 4 business days|
|Brisbane and Gold Coast||4 - 6 business days|
|Queensland (areas outside Brisbane and Gold Coast)||6 - 10 business days|
|Perth Metro||4 - 6 business days|
|Western Australia (areas outside Perth Metro)||4 - 10 business days|
|Tasmania||4 - 7 business days|
|Northern Territory||6 - 10 business days|
Sorry no. Due to the risks and costs associated with international freight, effective from the 1st of February 2019 we no longer ship outside of Australia. However, we gladly accept orders from international customers for delivery within Australia.
Please place separate orders online or contact Send A Toy during our business hours to discuss your order requirements.
Typically our parcel's are not delivered on Saturday's and a Saturday delivery can not be specifically requested. However, during peak periods such as Christmas Australia Post may deliver on Saturday's in selected metro areas.